Simple Ways to Setup HP Envy 4520 Printer
Updated: Nov 27, 2020
HP Envy 4520 Printer is a fully-features loaded at a one-stop solution for the printing needs of the people.In order to setup an HP Envy 4520 Printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, connect your printer to the network, and then install the printer's updated driver or software. Be assure to download the printer's updated driver or software from the official website of HP. Select the "Wireless" option as a connection type if asked during installation.
Below instructions will help you to set up the HP Envy 4520 Printer:
Step 1: Unpacking of the Printer
· Unpack the contents of the Printer
· Remove the tapes and complete packing material from the contents or accessories of the Printer. Keep ready the accessories of the Printer for further use in order to setup the Printer.
Step 2: Power-Up the Printer
· Connect the original HP power Cord to the HP Printer that came in the packaging.
· Connect one end of the HP Power Cord to the rear side of the printer and another end to an AC (Alternative Current) socket.
· Install the Ink cartridges after switching ON the Printer.
Step 3: Installation of Ink Cartridges
· To avoid issues in the future, further, proceed with installing original HP ink cartridges.
· Remove the protective tapes, carefully from the ink cartridges.
· To prohibit the leakage of the ink cartridge, be more careful not to touch the copper contact head.
· Proceed with the same steps to replace the ink cartridges in the HP Envy 4520 Printer.
Step 4: Install latest Version of Driver
· You can use a primary driver that is default in HP CD/DVD, but it is advised to visit the official site of HP to download the latest version of the driver for HP Envy 4520 Printer.
· Visit the URL 123.hp.com/envy4520 and download the appropriate latest version of the driver for your HP Envy 4520 Printer.
· Click on download to download the latest version of the driver.
· Run the AutoRun.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
All in one HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup Support
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup, how to set up it correctly?
One of the best ways to solve your queries related to HP Printer is, contact our support team. Call on our toll-free number +1-844-802-7535 for any issues with your extender.
All you need to do is give us a call and get full assistance for your HP Printer problems.
Our technical team is always available to help you to fix all your problems related to HP Envy 4520 Printer, or you can visit 123.hp.com/envy4520.
You can also chat with us & contact us +1-844-802-7535.
Related Post -- ij.start.cannon